Lenercom User Agreement
1. Confirmation and acceptance of service agreement
Lenercom is a product with ownership and management rights owned by Hunan Lenercom Technology Co., Ltd. Before accepting Lenercom's services, users must read these terms carefully and agree to this statement. The visitor's visit to this website or the use of this website in various ways will be regarded as a no-objection recognition of the entire content of this statement.
1.1 When users directly or indirectly generate behaviors related to this website through various methods (such as off-site API references, etc.), they will be deemed to have unconditionally accepted all the content involved in this statement; if the user has any questions about any terms of this statement If you disagree, please stop using all services provided by Lenercom.
1.2 When users use Lenercom's services, they need to abide by Chinese laws and regulations and ensure the authenticity of the information. At the same time, they should abide by the following commitments:
1) Lenercom will no longer notify users when revising the terms. Users can browse the latest service agreement terms through Lenercom's website at any time. Users have the right to use Lenercom's services only when they agree to comply with relevant laws and regulations and this agreement, regardless of whether the user intends to access or use this service.
2) If the user does not agree with Lenercom's amendment to the relevant terms of the agreement, he has the right to stop using the service. If you continue to use the service, you are deemed to have accepted Lenercom's latest service agreement terms.
3) When users register, please fill in the correct mobile phone number, email address, name and password according to the prompts, and ensure that the relevant information updated in the future is valid and legal. If a user submits any material that is illegal or that Lenercom considers inappropriate to be displayed on its platform, Lenercom has reason to suspect that the user's information is malicious and has the right to suspend or terminate the user's account.
4) Lenercom only conducts formal review of user information and materials, and does not conduct substantive review (substantial review includes but is not limited to identification and verification of the authenticity and correctness of any registered information and review of whether it is the latest information). Lenercom shall not be liable for faults arising from disputes.
5) Users have the obligation to ensure that their information and materials are detailed and accurate, and to make changes in time.
6) Users are obliged to update relevant information in time when their registration information changes to ensure the accuracy and legality of the information when using it.
2. User rules
2.1 The user is obliged to keep the relevant information of the personal account and take legal responsibility for all actions carried out by it. Users should not transfer or lend their account numbers and passwords to others for use. Lenercom does not assume any responsibility for account and password leaks due to hacking or user negligence.
2.2 When using Lenercom's services, users must provide Lenercom with real information and update them in a timely manner. Lenercom will keep the user profile information confidential according to the user's permission settings.
2.3 The user agrees to accept Lenercom's notification of activities and related information sent to the user by e-mail, SMS or other means.
2.4 In accordance with relevant laws and regulations, Lenercom solemnly reminds users: Any text and picture information published through this service, whether publicly or privately, must be reviewed by Lenercom staff. Lenercom only provides users with an event publishing platform, and cannot control the on-site situation of events posted through this service, so it does not guarantee whether the event meets the user's expectations. However, Lenercom has the right to stop publishing any content that does not comply with the platform's rules and take corresponding measures, including but not limited to suspending users' use of this service, keeping relevant records, and reporting to relevant agencies.
2.5 The user guarantees that he has complete and legal intellectual property rights for the content posted on the website through the Lenercom service, and that Lenercom's use of the content does not violate the laws and regulations of the country, nor infringe the legal rights of third parties or assume any obligations. The user promises that the uploaded content does not involve infringement of the copyright, trademark, reputation, privacy and all other illegal content of others. The user shall be fully responsible for all the consequences caused by the imperfect and illegal form, content and authorization of the content provided by it.
2.6 The user promises to follow the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China on Internet use and financial payment, and not to engage in money laundering, fraud, or any other activities that disrupt the socialist economic order; if the user’s use of this service violates national laws and regulations or infringes Lenercom reserves the right to report the legal rights of third parties to the public security organs and relevant state regulatory authorities.
2.7 During the user's use of Lenercom's services, this agreement will remain intact. If the activity posted by the user conflicts with the law or does not comply with this agreement, Lenercom can terminate the user's registered user qualification at any time without any notice.
3. Privacy protection
3.1 When a user registers a Lenercom account, the system will ask him to provide personal information: such as name, phone number, email address, and account password. If payment is involved, users need to provide bank card and other relevant payment account information, and Lenercom will store it on a secure server in encrypted form.
3.2 Information that Lenercom may obtain when users use its services:
1) Cookie information: When a user uses Lenercom’s services, the system will send one or more cookies (small files containing a string of characters) to the user’s computer or other device in order to store the user’s preferences and provide better service.
2) Log information: When a user uses Lenercom's services, its server will automatically record the information transmitted by the user's browser. The server log contains information such as the user's web page request, Internet communication protocol address, browser type, browser language, date and time of transmission request, and one or more cookies used to identify the user's browser.
3) Location information: Lenercom provides location services based on the Google Map open API. No matter which device the user uses to use this service, Lenercom will actively ask the user if they want to provide location-related information: including the user's actual location information (such as mobile device GPS signal transmitted) and information that can be used to determine the approximate location (such as base station number)
4) Link information: Lenercom may display links in a specific format to improve the quality of customized content and recommendations and to track whether users can access these links.
3.3 The user's personal information will be partially or fully disclosed under the following circumstances:
1) Disclosure to a third party with the consent of the user;
2) Disclosure to a third party or administrative or judicial institution in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, or at the request of administrative or judicial institutions;
3) If users violate relevant Chinese laws or website policies, they need to disclose to a third party;
4) In order to provide the goods and services requested by the user, the user's personal information must be shared with a third party;
5) Other disclosures deemed necessary by Lenercom in accordance with laws or website policies.
3.4 Please keep account and password information properly. If users find that their personal information is leaked, especially Lenercom's account and password, please contact Lenercom customer service immediately so that Lenercom can take corresponding measures.
4. Service content introduction
4.1 Network information service: Refers to the event organizer using Lenercom to publish event information in accordance with the provisions of this agreement, as the organizer and participant to confirm ticket transaction information, user participation in Lenercom related activities, and other information services agreed to by Lenercom.
4.2 Lenercom platform mass information service: refers to the activities promotion and notification invitation services provided by the Lenercom platform for businesses.
4.3 Other services: including but not limited to commercial promotion, advertising and other services, as determined by the parties to the agreement in the supplementary agreement. The user hereby agrees that Lenercom will not be liable for damages caused by inaccuracies or omissions in the communication process by Lenercom or a third party under any circumstances.
5. Intellectual Property
5.1 Any text and picture materials contained in the services provided by Lenercom are protected by relevant intellectual property laws. Without the consent of the relevant right holders, the above materials shall not be rewritten or published in any channel. Lenercom will not compensate and be responsible for the inaccuracies in the process of generating the above information.
5.2 The related software of this service contains proprietary and confidential information protected by law. Without the express authorization of Lenercom or advertisers, users may not modify, sell, or distribute any part of this service or software. The user agrees to use the service through the interface provided by Lenercom and not through any other means.
5.3 The user should ensure that the content published on Lenercom is the copyright owner or has obtained legal authorization, and that the content will not infringe the legal rights of any third party. The user agrees to grant Lenercom all the above content free and irrevocable worldwide. The right to use license, according to which Lenercom will have the right to use the aforementioned content in ways that are not prohibited by the laws of my country for display, promotion and other methods.
6. Prohibited content
6.1 Users are requested to carefully choose the information published on the Lenercom platform. According to relevant laws and regulations, no organization or individual may use Lenercom to publish the following content:
1) Oppose the basic principles established by the Constitution;
2) Endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
3) Damage to national honor and interests;
4) Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining ethnic unity;
5) Undermining the state's religious policies, promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
6) Spread rumors, disrupt social order, and undermine social stability;
7) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or instigating crime;
8) Insulting or slandering others, infringing on the legal rights of others;
9) Information containing other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
If the user knows that anyone has violated the above regulations, please contact Lenercom customer service directly. Lenercom is not responsible for any information provided by users.
6.2 In addition to the above general terms, some of the types of activities that have been made private after Lenercom’s release are listed below:
1) Repeatedly publish the same event in batches, and the repeated events will be set to private status;
2) Obvious sales nature, false publicity, investment promotion (students), solicitation of projects, study abroad (investment) consultation, sales of products, online activities, exhibitions, blind dates (love and friendship), medical treatment, beauty, crowdfunding, religious, etc. The type will be set to a private state temporarily;
3) Marketing activities such as English training, blind date and friendship, speech and eloquence without specific activities will be set to private status;
4) All advertisements for exhibition investment will be set to private status.
7. Risks and exemptions
The user conducts any form of communication or business dealings with advertisers or other third parties through this website, or participates in activities, including payment for related services, and any other terms reached, which are entirely between the user and the advertiser or other third parties. behavior. Lenercom shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature suffered by the user as a result of any of the foregoing transactions or the foregoing advertisers and other third parties.
7.1 Based on the openness of the Internet and the dissemination of social network services, Lenercom specifically reminds users to be cautious of the following risks:
1) This service only provides an online activity management platform. Users should make independent judgments and bear corresponding risks on the content posted by other users using this service. Users understand and confirm that Lenercom does not assume any responsibility for disputes between users of this service.
2) The content posted by the user during the use of this service may be modified by a third party or used for other purposes, out of the user’s expectations and control. The user must be fully aware of the existence of such risks. Lenercom is not responsible for the resulting disputes. Be responsible.
3) Please do not disclose any important information related to property, account number and password of this service when using this service, otherwise, the loss caused by this will be borne by the user.
7.2 Within the limits permitted by laws and regulations, Lenercom's full liability shall not exceed the price of the service purchased by the user in connection with the claim for any damage or economic loss caused by the use of Lenercom's services. These liability limitation clauses will be applied to the maximum extent permitted by law and will continue to be effective after the user’s qualification is revoked or terminated.
7.3 Aike Creative Information Technology Co., Ltd. does not guarantee that all information provided by Lenercom to users or information sent from Lenercom is free of viruses or other harmful components.
7.4 The company will not be liable for any damages when the following circumstances prevent you from using the services, including but not limited to:
1) Any leakage of personal information caused by the user telling others the user password or sharing the registered account with others, or other personal information leakage not caused by Lenercom;
2) Any temporary website closure due to government control;
3) Any consequences caused by force majeure;
4) During the maintenance period of the system due to the company's announcement;
5) Service interruption or delay caused by hacker attacks, technical adjustments or malfunctions of the telecommunications sector, website upgrades, problems with banks, third-party payment tools, etc.
7.5 This agreement applies to the laws of the People's Republic of China, and all disputes will be appealed to the people's court where Hunan Lenercom Technology Co., Ltd. is located.
8. Agreement change, service change, interruption or termination
8.1 These terms of service can be updated by Lenercom at any time as needed without prior notice. If the user does not agree to the relevant changes, he must stop using the "service". Logging in or continuing to use the "service" will indicate that the user accepts the revised agreement.
8.2 In view of the particularity of the service, the user agrees that Lenercom has the right to change, interrupt or terminate the service at any time. If the changed, interrupted or terminated service is a free service, Lenercom does not need to notify the user, nor does it need to bear any responsibility to any user or any third party.
8.3 Users understand that Lenercom needs to maintain the platform or related equipment that provides services on a regular or irregular basis. If such circumstances cause the interruption of the charged service within a reasonable period of time, Lenercom does not need to bear any responsibility for this. Lenercom will announce as much as possible in advance.
8.4 In the event of any of the following situations, Lenercom has the right to suspend or terminate the provision of services under this agreement (including fee-based services) to the user at any time without any liability to the user or any third party:
1) The personal information provided by the user is not true;
2) The user violates the usage rules stipulated in this agreement;
3) The user fails to pay the corresponding service fee to Lenercom when using the charged service.
8.5 The user agrees that Lenercom will terminate the user's account or the use of this service for any reason, including but not limited to lack of use, or believe that the user has violated this use agreement, and remove any content from the user in the service based on its own consideration. . The user agrees that the services provided in accordance with this use agreement can be interrupted or terminated without prior notice. Lenercom assumes no responsibility for the user or any third party.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction
9.1 The user agrees to abide by all the relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China, and bear full responsibility for the results produced during the use of this service. At the same time, if Lenercom has reason to believe that the user has violated national laws and regulations as a legal person, Lenercom may terminate the service to the user at any time without prior notice.
9.2 All disputes arising from this agreement shall be handled in accordance with the laws of the People's Republic of China, and a lawsuit shall be filed by the people's court where Aike Creative Information Technology Co., Ltd. is located.
10. Payment Service
10.1 At your own risk: When using this service, you have fully understood the possible risks (including but not limited to the authenticity of the event organizer’s information, the authenticity of the event content, changes before and after payment, the content of the event and your expectations Discrepancies, etc.), and bear all losses and responsibilities resulting from this, you should not ask Lenercom for a refund or assume any responsibility for any reason.
10.2 Payment: After you sign up for the event and click Confirm payment, you authorize the company to pay the amount you have paid to the event organizer.
10.3 Refund: When you need a refund, you should apply for a refund by yourself in accordance with the process selected by the event organizer. For other requirements than refunds, you should call the customer service to apply. details as following:
1) If the event organizer chooses a refundable processing method when publishing the event, please apply for a refund within 24 hours before the event. Lenercom will uniformly charge 10% of the original ticket price as a refund handling fee. The refund will be processed within 10 working days after receiving the notification from the organizer.
2) If the event organizer chooses that event participants are not allowed to apply for a refund, you may not apply for a refund in accordance with this clause. You need to contact the organizer to negotiate and deal with it by yourself. The company is not responsible for handling any refunds.
10.4 Withdrawal: The withdrawal request can be initiated the day after the event ends. Withdrawals applied for before 12:00 noon on the 15th of each month will be processed on the 25th, and withdrawals applied for before 12:00 noon on the 30th of each month will be processed on the 10th of the following month. The 10th and 25th of each month are the withdrawal dates.
1) Lenercom will continue to provide basic services of the platform completely free of charge for published activities or activities that do not involve the collection function.
2) For users who use the payment collection function, Lenercom will charge a fee of each ticket for the paid registration order generated in the Lenercom platform, which is the ticket amount * 2.5% + 1 yuan.
11.1 If the user disagrees with any clause of this statement, please stop using all services provided by Lenercom. Lenercom will not notify the user when modifying the terms. If the user continues to use the service, it will be deemed that the user has accepted the latest Lenercom service agreement terms.
11.2 The establishment, entry into force, performance, interpretation and dispute resolution of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the mainland of the People's Republic of China (excluding conflict of laws).
11.3 If there is any dispute or dispute between the user and Lenercom, it should first be settled through friendly negotiation; if the negotiation fails, the user agrees to submit the dispute or dispute to the jurisdiction of the people's court where Hunan Lenercom Technology Co., Ltd. is located.
11.4 The headings of all the terms of this agreement are for reading convenience only, they have no actual meaning and cannot be used as the basis for the interpretation of the meaning of this agreement.
11.5 No matter the terms of this agreement are partially invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining terms are still valid and binding on both parties.
11.6 The final interpretation right of this service agreement belongs to Hunan Lenercom Technology Co., Ltd.